In the meantime, please enjoy the above picture of the freaky mascot for UC Irvine that I saw this evening while watching some of the Big West Tournament. It’s kind of hard to see in this photo, but Peter The Anteater is totally buff and it makes him look really, really weird.
- RT @snocofc: Snohomish County FC officially announces logo, colors, nickname "Steelheads" snocofc.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/sno… via @SnoCoFC 5 months ago
- Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted on the account. Hello. 5 months ago
- BTW, this is how the Rochester team is correctly spelled: Rochester River DogZ. Yes. Capital Z. What yeat is it again? 1 year ago
- In 1 week, the NPSL announced two new franchises with crests that wildly swang from great to WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? https://t.co/u88AREoPLd 1 year ago
- RT @conradburry: FC Barcelona are playing a domestic cup match today against CF Villanovense, soccer's only #nfsw(?) crest design: https://… 1 year ago