While doing some research on Southern California college basketball, I came across Fresno Pacific University and their absolutely gorgeous Sunbirds logo. I have a hard time believing that there is any NAIA school with a more attractive logo than Fresno Pacific’s. There are a bunch of NCAA Division-I schools that should be jealous and all 1,200 of FPU’s students should be very proud.
- Hi logo pals. Mind giving my clearly better logo a vote in this best WA crest competition? Vote Oly Town Artesians. goalwashington.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/log… 2 weeks ago
- RT @snocofc: Snohomish County FC officially announces logo, colors, nickname "Steelheads" snocofc.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/sno… via @SnoCoFC 7 months ago
- Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted on the account. Hello. 7 months ago
- BTW, this is how the Rochester team is correctly spelled: Rochester River DogZ. Yes. Capital Z. What yeat is it again? 1 year ago
- In 1 week, the NPSL announced two new franchises with crests that wildly swang from great to WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? https://t.co/u88AREoPLd 1 year ago