Today I spent a couple hours messing around trying to design a logo for my over-30 recreational league soccer team with the ridiculous name. I don’t have a decent design program nor do I have any designs skills, but what you see above is what I came up with in a limited amount of time. I’m not saying it’s great or anything – there are some issues with the balls, the kerning on the Majesticles and the crown and bottom banner probably aren’t centered correctly – but just compare it to these two local soccer logos and tell me that they shouldn’t have done much better for the club in which they have actually invested a good amount of money. Just a little effort and taste is all I ask for.
- Hello logo nerds. I’m back for a moment because this really caught my attention. It truly is a beauty. https://t.co/U3BYuvSiUN 2 months ago
- Hi logo pals. Mind giving my clearly better logo a vote in this best WA crest competition? Vote Oly Town Artesians. goalwashington.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/log… 7 months ago
- RT @snocofc: Snohomish County FC officially announces logo, colors, nickname "Steelheads" snocofc.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/sno… via @SnoCoFC 1 year ago
- Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted on the account. Hello. 1 year ago
- BTW, this is how the Rochester team is correctly spelled: Rochester River DogZ. Yes. Capital Z. What yeat is it again? 2 years ago