It was just announced that Boise’s Humanitarian Bowl will now be known as the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl and I absolutely love their logo. If you are going to name your bowl something ridiculous like this, you’d better back it up with a logo equally as cheesy and they sure outdid themselves with this one. It’s not flawless, but it certainly is inspired. I’m hoping my Bowling Green State Falcons can make it back to Boise this December so I can get my commemorative t-shirt. The stakes have been raised on this season boys.
- Hello logo nerds. I’m back for a moment because this really caught my attention. It truly is a beauty. https://t.co/U3BYuvSiUN 2 months ago
- Hi logo pals. Mind giving my clearly better logo a vote in this best WA crest competition? Vote Oly Town Artesians. goalwashington.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/log… 7 months ago
- RT @snocofc: Snohomish County FC officially announces logo, colors, nickname "Steelheads" snocofc.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/sno… via @SnoCoFC 1 year ago
- Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted on the account. Hello. 1 year ago
- BTW, this is how the Rochester team is correctly spelled: Rochester River DogZ. Yes. Capital Z. What yeat is it again? 2 years ago