It was just announced that Boise’s Humanitarian Bowl will now be known as the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl and I absolutely love their logo. If you are going to name your bowl something ridiculous like this, you’d better back it up with a logo equally as cheesy and they sure outdid themselves with this one. It’s not flawless, but it certainly is inspired. I’m hoping my Bowling Green State Falcons can make it back to Boise this December so I can get my commemorative t-shirt. The stakes have been raised on this season boys.
- Hi logo pals. Mind giving my clearly better logo a vote in this best WA crest competition? Vote Oly Town Artesians. goalwashington.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/log… 1 month ago
- RT @snocofc: Snohomish County FC officially announces logo, colors, nickname "Steelheads" snocofc.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/sno… via @SnoCoFC 8 months ago
- Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted on the account. Hello. 8 months ago
- BTW, this is how the Rochester team is correctly spelled: Rochester River DogZ. Yes. Capital Z. What yeat is it again? 1 year ago
- In 1 week, the NPSL announced two new franchises with crests that wildly swang from great to WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? https://t.co/u88AREoPLd 1 year ago